On episode ten, Y. M. Nelson and Nerdy Romantics Marcie, Dana, and Staci along with honorary Nerdy Romantic Pam talk about the book The One by John Marrs. The book inspired a new Netflix series by the same name which we discussed in episode seven. We discuss various aspects of the book and give it a Goodreads rating.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How did we find this book?
- What we thought about the book on first read?
- Which relationship(s) did we like the best?
- Was it better or worse than the show?
- What do we want to see from the book in the next season of the show?
- Our star rating
Neither Nerdy Romantics Podcast nor its guests are affiliated with Netflix, the show The One, or any of their affiliated companies or partners.
Other Books Mentioned During the Episode
- What Lies Between Us by John Marrs
- Thunderhead by Douglas Preston and Lee Child (from the Nora Kelly Series)
- The Aftermath by Iris Bolling (from the Nate Reigns series)
Where to find these Books
*The links above are Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase using these links, I will receive a small commission. This does not affect what you pay.
Not a fan of Amazon? Support Indie Bookstores by buying at Bookshop:
*The image above is linked to our list of books on Bookshop.org. I will receive a small commission for each purchase when using these links. (This does not affect what you pay.)
While Dana and Staci represent themselves here, they are also permanent guests on the L-5 podcast on YouTube. Check them out!