- THE BUILD UP by Tati RichardsonOn episode 29, Y. M. Nelson is joined by fellow author Tati Richardson to discuss her debut romantic comedy, The Build Up. Tati shares with Y. M. how she thought of …
Next time on NRP
Episode 30: You, Season 4 – Show Chat
Subscribe and listen on all major platforms:
New! Premium Episodes
Get Episodes via Email
Do you listen to episodes on this website? Are you notified of new episodes when you get my newsletter? Then this is option is for you.
Become a nerdy romantic lead by clicking the button below, and get an email as soon as a new premium episode drops!
Get Episodes in your Feed
Do you listen to episodes through a podcast provider like Spotify, Amazon Music, or Apple podcasts? Then this is the option for you. Click the button below and subscribe! (You can also click a premium episode when it shows up in your podcast feed and subscribe from there.)
- THE BUILD UP by Tati RichardsonOn episode 29, Y. M. Nelson is joined by fellow author Tati Richardson to discuss her debut romantic comedy, The Build Up. Tati shares with Y. M. how she thought …
- Our Fave Book Boyfriends – Romance RecsNerdy Romantics Podcast celebrates Valentine’s Day by showing our Book Boyfriends some love! Guests Jen and Mary join Y. M. Nelson in recommending romances by favorite book boyfriend. In episode …
- Superman & Lois, S1-S2 Show Chat: DC TV and Movie ReviewSuperman & Lois, S1-S2 Show Chat: DC TV and Movie Review Available on most podcast providers Y. M. Nelson and Nerdy Romantics guests Jen and new guest Perry dive into …
Superman & Lois, S1-S2 Show Chat: DC TV and Movie Review Read More »
- Star Trek Discovery, Seasons 1-3 Show ChatY. M. Nelson and Nerdy Romantics guests Staci and Jen discuss all the Trek goodness of Star Trek: Discovery, seasons 1 – 3. We get pretty nerdy talking about not …
Meet Your Host
Y. M. Nelson – Author, Creator, and Nerd
I’m Y. M. Nelson (she/her), based in Charlotte, NC, and I write about love, women’s journeys, and amateur DIY. After I spent most of my writing “career” ghostwriting for companies and realized there were no passionate verbs in company instruction manuals, I decided to produce and share my own work with the public.
So I joined the Women’s Fiction Writers Association (WFWA), and I wrote the Owen & Makayla romance story series, which has been downloaded over 800 times. Now I’m working on several novels, and my debut romantic comedy The Accidental Swipe based on my #MyTinderSeries blog serial is almost complete. In between bouts of writing, I create and host the Nerdy Romantics Podcast. To support this writing “habit,” I’m an English professor and have a day job.
Support the show on Buy Me a Coffee
Get premium episodes and first looks at Nerdy romantics swag when you support (and just feel good about yourself in general😉)